Saturday, December 6, 2008

[76] Gigi


Ok, so I just watched this movie, and I'm incredibly tired at the moment, so I'm probably going to go to bed soon.  I'm just going to say that I gave it a 7/10 on imdb, after watching it.  It was good, but it wasn't great.  Despite me saying that, it won Best Picture in 1958, at the Academy Awards.  Oh, and it won eight other oscars.  None of those went to aciting, though. 

Anywho, not the best musical I've seen.  The songs were a bit repetitive, and the first one just concerned me a little.  

Interesting fact, Gigi was originally a novella, by Collete, before being turned into a musical film.  Incase it wasn't obvious, it is the tale of a french girl teenager.  Various things happen, so that various outcomes occur.  Much like every movie. 

I know this is quite a fail review, but I am quite tired.  Here is a trailer for the film: 




Enjoy. 

Now I flee, because bed sounds like a marvellous idea right now. 

No comments: