Tuesday, December 16, 2008

[81] When Harry Met Sally...



Director:  Rob Reiner


Cast: Meg Ryan, Billy Crystal, Carrie Fisher, Bruno Kirby


Thoughts:

I loved it.  Absolutely loved it, and probably because I think I really needed to see a great romantic comedy.  I especially loved that it was made within the 80s, as I believe the 80s was a great time for films.  

The plotline is great, it's more realistic.  It's one of those romantic comedies that don't get the guy and the girl together after two weeks.  No, it takes much longer, and we see much struggle to get to that point, various things happen etc etc.  

I loved Billy Crystal as Harry.  He has so many fantastic lines, most of them I'd heard before, but as I'd never seen the movie, I didn't know where they'd come from. 

Apart from this, I don't really have anything to say.  I imagine a lot of people have seen this already, and if not, and you're in the mood for a Romantic Comedy, then this is your film. 

Rating: 8.5/10 

No comments: