Saturday, December 13, 2008

[80] Braveheart


I watched this movie, and I should really do a proper review, but truthfully, I don't think it needs one.  This film is on the list for a reason.  I agree that you should see it, and it deserves its spot.  

It's quite a fine piece of film from Mel Gibson.  I believe the acting is quite well done, the action is supurb and the scenery is great.  

All in all this is a rubbish review, for a great film that everyone should watch.  I give it a 9/10 for great action, and an allround great film.  

Also, this is a poor review for my 80th movie, which is quite an achievement, because it means another percent has been covered for.  Moving into the 8th percent, I will be viewing some potentially exciting films, and reviewing them in a proper fashion.  I would review this properly, but it's so hot at the moment, and I just got home from work.  I viewed this film last night. 

Anywho, that's really all I have to say on Braveheart, go watch it if you haven't, although I imagine you have by now.  

No comments: